Welcome to ApprovedByOtis.com, Home of Guaranteed Credit Approval
Need a new car? Tired of all the hassle involved with purchasing a used car? Our financing here at TBK Wholesale is sure to be the easiest in town. No Credit? Bad Credit? NO PROBLEM! Nothing can stop us from getting you the car you deserve. Simply fill in some information about yourself in our short 2 minute credit application then let us do the rest. Once we have received your application you will receive a phone call from our representative putting you one step closer to driving away in your new vehicle. We accept most forms of payment including DMACC cards and H&R block card. ITS THAT SIMPLE!
Rebuild your credit with financing through TBK Wholesale!
TBK Wholesale is a family owned independent dealership that has been in business since 2001. At TBK we use a “Guaranteed Credit Approval" program that is quick and easy. This program provides our customers the opportunity to finance a reliable vehicle and improve their credit score at the same time. Whether you are a first time buyer, fresh out of bankruptcy, or just trying to get your credit on the right path, TBK can help you establish or re-establish your credit with our “Guaranteed Credit Approval" program.
To understand how the “Guaranteed Credit Approval" program works to improve your credit score and credit history, you must first understand what credit is and how good credit works to benefit you and how bad credit can hinder your opportunity to make purchases. Credit is the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future. Credit history is your reputation for paying debts and obligations in a timely manner. Your credit history is what determines your credit score.
A credit score is a numerical expression based on a level analysis of a person's credit files, which represents the creditworthiness of the person. A credit score is primarily based on credit report information typically sourced/obtained from credit bureaus. The credit report is a detailed report of an individual's credit history, and used by a lender to determine a loan applicant's creditworthiness. In summary, it is important to protect and rebuild your credit score for financial freedom. Financial freedom can change your life!
Here are a few ways that TBK’s "Guaranteed Credit Approval" program can help you improve or establish your credit, credit history, credit report, and credit score.
- Unlike the Buy Here, Pay Here lots, TBK Wholesale works with many lending institutions, which report your payments to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion).
- You are given the opportunity to build a positive credit score by making your payments on time. You have an option to set up an automatic debiting system that ensures on time payments.
- You may experience more financial freedom. After paying off your contract with a history of on time payments, you may be able to purchase a newer vehicle and finance at a lower interest rate, obtain a major credit card, or purchase a home.
- TBK Wholesale offers an Extended Warranty package that can protect you from unexpected expenses.
What things damage and destroy credit?
- Ignoring debt obligations may cause you to be turned down for a job, apartment, opening a bank account, or applying for telephone services. It is important to pay your bills on time.
- Bankruptcy can stay on your credit report for ten years from the date of filing for Chapter 7 filings, and seven years for Chapter 13 filings, and seven years for each record marked as "Included in BK".
- Charge-offs can stay on your credit for seven years.
- Closed accounts can stay on your credit seven years if the account was paid late, and no expiration date if the account was always paid on time.
- Collection accounts can stay on your credit for seven years from the last late payment on the original account.
- Inquiries can stay on your credit for two years.
- Late payments can stay on your credit for seven years from the date of the late payment.
- Judgments can stay on your credit report seven years from the filing date if paid; longer if unpaid.
- Tax liens can stay on your credit report for fifteen or more years if left unpaid, seven years from the date the lien is paid.